Ladakh Tourism Package – Finest of relaxing Vacations
The glorious snow dessert Leh Ladakh is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Its breathtaking landscape is intended for the finest of relaxing and thrilling vacations. Ladakh Tourism package from Delhi offers the most magical vacation spot in India. Here you can spot glaciers, sand dunes, mighty Himalaya, the Karakoram ranges along with the Tibetian custom, traditions, and holy monasteries.
Undoubtedly, exciting Ladakh adventurous tours always attract enthusiasts who are keen on activities like river rafting, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering, and skiing.
Leh Ladakh also known as the land of High Passes. Leh is surrounded by high snow-covered mountains, steep valleys, serene landscapes, and colorful Buddhist Monasteries.
How to Reach? For Indian Citizens and International Travelers
- By Air: Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is the nearest airport located near Ladakh. It receives flights from Chandigarh, Srinagar, Jammu, Delhi and some other popular destinations located in India.
- By Road: Road Trip to Leh Ladakh is one of the most common routes to reach this magical destination, especially by Bike. Although one can reach Leh by car or government and private buses.
- By Rail: Tawi is the nearest railway station located near Ladakh. The railway station is located 700km away from Ladakh which is too far.
Best Time to Visit
The summer season from April to June and the Autumn season from September to October is the best time to visit Leh Ladakh on Bike.
During Summers Hotels, guests’ houses and other places welcome tourists with open Hands. Moreover, Pangong Tso Lake and Tso Moriri Lakes also start melting and one can enjoy mesmerizing fresh lakes and camps along the lakes. Also, the Manali route along the Rohtang pass open at the beginning of June.
Likewise in Autumn rain stops, Sky is clear and there is the right amount of humidity in the air. After the rain, mountains and surrounding rivers and valleys come out in more vibrant colors. This season has the right number of tourists, so one can enjoy and explore picturesque views freely.
Ladakh Adventure Tours
Ladakh Adventure tour is sure to make a thrill-seeker exhilarated. There are numerous adventurous activities that one can enjoy on Leh Ladakh tour like:
- Trekking: Trekking in Ladakh is one of the most exciting and challenging adventurous sports for many trekkers. There are best routes for trekking in Ladakh such as the chadar trek, Hemis Gompa via Kongmaru La, Hemis to Takh, Spituk to Stok, Hemis to Tsomoriri, Spituk to Markha Valley Trek, etc.
- Mountaineering: Experience the feeling of top of the world at some of the highest peaks of Ladakh such as Stok Kangri (6121 m), Nun and Kun Peak (7135 m), Dzo Jongo (6280 m), Kang Yatse (6400 m), Saser kangri (I) (7415 m)
- Motor Biking: Motor Biking on some of the most adventurous and thrilling routes soothes the soul of every bike lover. Some of the best routes for motorbiking in Leh Ladakh are Leh to Hemis, Leh to Srinagar, Leh to Khardung La and Manali to Leh.
- Camping: Ladakh adventure Tour is incomplete without Camping under the open and clear sky of Ladakh. Enamor your senses with the majestic beauty of Ladakh in the lapse of nature. The best places for camping in Ladakh are at Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, Thiksey Monastery, and Nubra Valley.
Culture of Ladakh
The state of Ladakh follows the culture of Buddhist and Tibetian. One can see numerous ancient Buddhist Monasteries, rock cravings, and large pillars. The lifestyle and culture of Ladakh attract tourists from around the world. One can experience peace and serenity in this magical place.
Famous Food of Ladakh
- Chutangi: It is a dumpling soup made up of potatoes, carrots, and spinach.
- Skew: It is in the shape of tiny thumb-sized chapatis, similar to Chutangi. This dumpling soup contains all the different vegetables.
- Thukpa: It is the Tibetan Dish made in Ladakh. In simple words, it is a noodle soup containing onion, tomato, garlic, and other vegetables.
- Momos: It is the world-famous Tibetan Dish and one must try it. It is prepared with different kinds of stuffing in them in the vessel known as Mokto. It is served with spicy chutney.